Tuesday 2 August 2011

Adriaan Kuiters - Local Fashion


Happy Tuesday People

As my very first post for guys, I'd love to share with you a little
of Cape Town fashion designer Adriaan Kuiters.

I absolutely LOVE his garments, and his website, which is
clean, simple and elegant reflects perfectly the 
natural, understated, casual yet stylish
nature of his designs. 

If I were male and lived in Cape Town, Adriaan's
beautiful pieces would definately
be something I'd love to wear!

If this is your style, go find Adriaan Kuiters @:
astore - website
THE STREET - website 
The Neighbourgoods Market at the Old Biscuit Mill, Woodstock (CT)



enjoy guys!




http://www.adriaankuiters.com/

.................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...