Tuesday 20 March 2012

Black Milk Clothing


... clothing, started by a guy named James Lillis,
who also once said:

"I'm just the guy with the coolest job in the world."

This is him below:



And too right he is....
I'd say the same thing if I was the founder of this way - out
fantastical fashion brand
And with 105,749 fans on their facebook page
it's no wonder this popular, ever-growing brand is doing so well!

They have amazing photo-real prints that fall on not 
only their tees, but swimwear too!

Need a one of a kind HUGE statement piece?
LOOK NO FURTHER...

Want to know what MY fav piece is:
This amazing suit... yes. you know you want it!

 

or you can look at their site ;)

spread this love!

...................................................








2 comments:

  1. I have a little obsession with BMC. There are a few posts on my blog dedicated to them if you would like to suss them out? :)
    Cute blog! x

    www.leesa-lovelorn.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too, absolutely LOVE BMC. Will check out and follow your blog now ;)

      XO

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...