Monday 19 March 2012

My Tastebuddies - food blog

Yes,

sometimes I do indeed cheat on fashion with interior,
and occasionally with food too.

Although I don't really enjoy the cooking process myself, I'm always
first to taste the end product, ESPECIALLY when it comes to anything
sweet.....!


is a food-blog created by a close friend of mine Jess.
She's brilliant when it comes to all things food and wine,
and her house is never short of something interesting to taste in terms
of both!

(I had octopus on Friday night... was DELISH!)

So in anticipation to Easter,
Jess posted up a great recipe for something called
*sigh* I'll even eat the name!



Be sure to follow her blog for awesome food stuffs,
especially if you live in South Africa!!

yum yum yum...

.............................................................

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...