Saturday 24 March 2012

Prada Fantasy Lookbook - Spring 2012

Every season, PRADA...

...........................

... releases their incredibly anticipated Fantasy Lookbook!
This new season is made from a huge dose of nostalgia, mixed in with
collage-effect stunning images of the models backstage
at the runway show juxtaposed against fifty and sixty inspired
visuals, each telling its own story...

Mixed images of hot-rods, golfing, picnicking, the "space race"
and other "wholesome" past times make up this amazing Spring lookbook

Can someone say pure genius?

Prada has even put together a fun Motion Book 
of their Spring Lookbook, which you can check out

These stills evoke such a pleasant feeling when you look at them,
it gives one the idea that love and care went into hand-rendering each
and every picture... to which there are quite a few, 
I'll only be posting up my favs ;)

Just a reminder, I added a few of these to my Pintrest!
Follow me on Pintrest for other fashion inspiration... Just awesome
pics that I pick up every day as I browse the web

enjoy!

..................................................................















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...