Wednesday 20 June 2012

Bag of the Week - YSL

Yves Saint Laurent...

.......................................................

... Has some of the most gorgeous bags knowen to men (and women).
My Bag of the Week HAS to be the YSL Dandy Flap Bag.

I love the easy and simplicity, not to mention size, of shoulder bags.
I only use these babies when ever I go out. There's nothing worse than trying to order
a drink from a busy bar with half a mountain attached to your arm, getting in every-ones way...

Now if someone had to hold a gun to my head and order me to choose one bag from anywhere in the entire world RIGHT NOW... THIS would be it! Well, one of these two
from YSL hehe:


Dandy Bag in Beige Wool Shearling!

Dandy Bag in Desert Python!



So gorgeous I would die for one of these!!
They also come in other colours, one to suit all!




Go to the YSL website for some other more high-fashion Gossip-Girly gorgeousness!

LOVE

xo

..............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...