Friday 29 June 2012

Boho Ballerina Fashion Editorial

Boho Ballerina...

...............................................

... So for those of you who follow my Pintrest, you'd
see that I've added in an extra board this week - "Dance".

I've done dancing most of my life and this has always been a huge
passion for me. Often I come across gorgeous ballet photography
online and NOW, I have a special place to "pin" all of them.

I came across this fashion slash ballet editorial today and
thought I'd share since it is so unique and pretty.

Shot by photographer Joachim Johnson for 
The Amanda Norgaard Smug Magazine,
this very gritty and real representation of a dancer is just so raw and beautiful.
With styling by by April Johnson, the model is adorned with light-weight garments including
knits, lace and fur along with the nude bodysuits, this entire shoot has a very
bohemian feel about it and I just love it... The photos seem to get up close
and personal. Simply stunning.

Don't forget to go check out my new Pintrest board
over here, and enjoy these gorgeous images!

XO

........................................................................










...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...