Monday 4 June 2012

UNIF - Spring 2012 LOVLINESS

UNIF...

...........................................

... is my new lover. This very unique little boutique has a new Spring 2012 range
that takes dreamy grunge to the next level.

I really am a bit obsessed with anything 90's and grungy of late, blame my job of continually having to research new trends... I tend to find something and get a bit hooked ;)

So naturally when I come across something as gorgeously grunge as this, I HAVE to share with ya'll.

Now what grabbed me about this brand, other than their very different concept for a "grunge" shoot? In the first image you'll see an American flag tee, but look closer... no stars for us, nope! Little crosses (everybody loves crosses now) and paired with a bulldog spike necklace and HUGE sunnies... you can't NOT love this look!

Of course the rest of the shoot hosts everything I adore:

Ripped Band shirts
Lace
Torn Denim
Crochet
Boyfriend Vests
90's Floral
Studs

... and two gorgeous models to display them all for us.

The UNIF website (in their "About Me" section) has a stunning little flick for us to watch to really get into the mood of their Spring 2012 collection...


Go see it here
and spread the LOVE!

Enjoy

xo

.....................................................................










.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...