Wednesday 18 July 2012

Lana Del Rey for HM

Lana Del Rey...

....................................................


If you read my blog often, you'd have already
noticed me commenting on the lovely Lana Del Rey and
her fashion and style brain... (check out first post over here!)

... Well, I pretty much had it on target (as I so often do... hehe)

So Apart from her Vogue Cover :

And not to mention her OWN bag designed under Mulberry especially with her in mind!

I love it... it's classic and gorgeous and would suit almost anyone!






It's just been announced that Lana is going to be the face
for H&M's "LA noir" Collection!!


Watch out for this Autumn / Winter Ad Campaign .. Shot by fashion gods Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin (who have also worked on Balmain and Christian Dior campaigns this season) Del Rey's style and attitude fits perfectly
with the 60's Housewife feeling of the new collection.

As a teaser here, She's pictured in a pale pink angora jumper and leather jeans, chandelier earrings, big hair, black eyeliner and claw-like nails.

Keep an eye on my blog, I'll definatly feature this campaign the second it comes out!!

Awesome

XO





..................................................

1 comment:

  1. I love her! Her style, her music, her bag <3 Fab to see her working with H&M :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...